Click to Home

Go To Search


Show All Answers

1. I want to build a pond on my property, do I need a permit?
2. Are certain types of sewer systems “grandfathered in” and considered legal?
3. Do I need a sanitary permit for a residence or cabin with no plumbing installed?
4. I received a letter from my bank stating that I need flood insurance, can you help me?
5. Is the ordinary high water mark and the 100-year flood boundary the same thing?
6. How do I get a rural address or fire number?
7. Is Clark County zoned?

Clark County Courthouse
Hours:  8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
517 Court St., Room 301
Neillsville, WI 54456
Phone: (715) 743-5148
Fax: (715) 743-5154