Click to Home

Go To Search
Energy Assistance Information
Please call the Clark County Social Services Energy Assistance Information Line at 715-743-5262. This recording will provide information on the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP); details on how to apply; the dates, times, and locations where applications are being taken; and what to bring with you when you apply.

Social Services

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact about my FoodShare, BadgerCare, Child Care Assistance?
2. Energy Assistance Information

Clark County Courthouse
Hours:  8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
517 Court St., Room 301
Neillsville, WI 54456
Phone: (715) 743-5148
Fax: (715) 743-5154